Rates, Booking and our Fishing Seasons:
Ocean City Off Shore Rates
- 12 hrs Off Shore trip (5am to 5pm): Trolling and or chunking for Marlin, Tuna, Dolphin, Wahoo, and Shark – $2200
- 30 hr Off Shore overnight trip (6am to Noon of following day (30 hours): Trolling and or chunking for Marlin, Tuna, Dolphin, Wahoo, and Shark – $4000
- 10hr Shark fishing $1800
Ocean City In Shore Rates
- 8hr In Shore Bluefish and/or bottom fishing $1500
- 5hr In Shore Bluefish and/or bottom fishing – $1000
Off Shore Make Up Charters
Where we put you together with a group to make a total of 6 anglers. We do our best to support make up charters, as does Sunset Marina. We charge a flat fee of $400 per angler and this covers the mates tip. Please feel free to contact us to get further details or just be added to our list for the summer.
Chesapeake Bay Rates
- 8hr Chesapeake bay trip for Rockfish, Blues, Mackerel, Croaker, Trout, Drum, Spot and Perch – $750
- 6hr Chesapeake bay trip for Rockfish, Blues, Mackerel, Croaker, Trout, Drum, Spot and Perch – $650
We can also charter to an hourly rate, please call…. (301) 704-7231 to discuss.
All charters are booked with a deposit. $400 for ocean trips and $200 for bay trips. Please mail checks to: Natural Charters, PO Box 332 Deale MD 20751 or call us (301) 704-7231 and we can take a credit card by phone. Should we not be able to fish due to weather we will return your deposit.
If you would like to book a charter or ask a question use the form below and provide the date(s) and the type of fishing you would like and at which location – Deale MD for the Chesapeake bay fishing, or Ocean City MD for Off Shore fishing in the mid Atlantic region.
Best Fishing by Species & Month
The following table is just a quick look at some of the best months for various species we target in both the Chesapeake Bay out of Deale and Ocean City MD.
***** = Good target month | * = Not a good target month
Book a Charter Fishing Trip
Email: email@example.com or call us at: 301-704-7231, Mailing Address: PO Box 332 Deale MD 20751