The Natural: Deale & Ocean City Maryland Charter Boat fishing (301) 704-7231
The Natural is a 47′ Daytona Sport fisherman with a legendary comfortable ride and large cockpit. The Natural is a Deale MD, and Ocean City charter boat fishing the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean. The boat is equipped with HDMI TV, Sirius/XM satellite radio, microwave, grill, and 2 A/C systems to make for a comfortable day or overnight on the water. The Natural maintains state-of-the-art electronics, live-well, tournament level tackle and all necessary safety equipment. We fish a maximum of 6 passengers or anglers.
Charter Boat Fishing Trips:
2015 Spring trophy rockfish season begins 18 April in Deale MD. Our Chesapeake Bay charter trips for rockfish are 6 or 8 hrs. Opening season for rockfish begins on the 18th with two 6 hr trips per day for the first couple weeks of the season. Our first trip typically departs at 5:30am our second about 1pm out of the Happy Harbor Inn. Our off shore Ocean City charter trips are 12hrs + and also leave at 5:30 am and begin in June of our Sunset Marina in Ocean City MD.
Fish Cleaning: For our Chesapeake Bay Deale MD charters we provide your fish cleaning and zip lock bags for your catch at no charge. Our off shore fishing trips produce large fish and the marina provides an exceptional fish cleaning service for a nominal cost.
Mates Tips: Just like dining out it customary to tip the mate 15% of the charter fee. Our mates are exceptional and spend many hours before and after your trip ensuring your charter is productive and enjoyable. They are not paid by the Captain or owner of the boat, their tip is their salary.
Cruises & Special Charters:
We provided cruises and use of The Natural for a variety of additional services beyond fishing. We can support sunset cruises, light house tours, special events like watching the Blue Angels practice, sail boat races, or just a cruise out on the water with friends. Please call for rates. We have also taken funeral parties for spreading of ashes.
We actively support makeup charters while in Ocean City MD. Current cost of a make up is a flat fee of $400 per man with a 6 person minimum. We don’t support makeups for Chesapeake Bay fishing. If you would like to be added to our Ocean City off-shore makeup list please drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We maintain an active list of off shore anglers and often match up a group for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Types of fishing we do:
Trolling – Bottom Fishing – Chunking – Jigging – Live Bait – Night Fishing
Winter great events to get you to spring 2016:
- Tri State Fisherman’s Flea Markey – January 23rd – 2016
- Great American Outdoor Show – February 6th thru 14th – 2016
- Greater American Philadelphia Outdoor Sportsman Show – February 25th thru 28th
Ocean City MD Fishing Tournaments:
- 33rd Annual Canyon Kick-Off – July 1st thru 3rd 2016
- 11th Annual Kids Classic – July 16th and 17th 2016
- 29th Ocean City Tuna Tournament – July 8th thru 10th – 2016
- 3rd Annual Huk Big Fish Classic – July 29th thru 31st – 2016
- 7th Annual Ladies Heals & Reels Tournament – August 5th and 6th 2016
- 43rd Annual White Marlin Open – August 8th thru 12th 2016 (BOOKED)
- 23rd Poor Girls Open – August 17th-20th – 2016
- 24th Annual Mid Atlantic 500 – August 21st thru 26th – 2016 (BOOKED)
- 58th Annual Labor day White Marlin Tournament – September 2nd thru 4th 2016
What to Bring on your charter:
- Seasonal clothing and hat
- Rain wear (if in forecast)
- Polarized sun glasses and Sun Block
- Lunch, Snacks, Drinks (cans preferred but not required)
- Camera / Go Pro
- Motion sickness medications if needed
- Cooler for your catch
Catering your Fishing Charter:
Catering can be provided. Please call us ahead of time and we’ll help coordinate or provide. The Natural maintains a fully stocked galley, so in addition to catering, you are welcome to prepare food on the boat. Just give us advance notice of what your group would like to prepare and we’ll be sure to have what you need when you arrive.
Email: email@example.com or call us at: 301-704-7231, Mailing Address: PO Box 332 Deale MD 20751