The Natural: Deale & Ocean City Maryland Charter Boat fishing (301) 704-7231
The Natural is a 47′ Daytona Sport fisherman with a legendary comfortable ride and large cockpit. The Natural is an Deale MD, and Ocean City charter boat equipped with TV, satellite radio, microwave, and 2 A/C systems to make for a comfortable day on the water. The Natural maintains state-of-the-art electronics, live-well, tackle and safety equipment. We fish a maximum of 6 passengers/anglers.
Charter Fishing Trip:
Our Chesapeake Bay charter trips are 6 or 8 hrs. Opening season for rockfish begins with two 6 hr trips per day. Our first trip typically departs at 5:30am. Our off shore Ocean City charter trips are 12hrs + and also leave at 5:30 am. Trips are secured with a deposit by credit card or check.
Fish Cleaning: For our Chesapeake Bay Deale MD charters we provide your fish cleaning and zip lock bags for your catch at no charge. Our off shore fishing trips produce large fish and the marina provides an exceptional fish cleaning service for a nominal cost.
Mates Tips: Just like dinning out it customary to tip the mate 15% of the charter fee. Our mates are exceptional and spend many hours before and after your trip ensuring your charter is productive and enjoyable. They are not paid by the Captain or owner of the boat, their tip is their salary.
Cruises & Special Charters:
We provided cruises and use of The Natural for a variety of additional services beyond fishing. We can support the spreading of ashes for funerals, light house tours, support special events like Blue Angels, Sail boat races, or just evening cruises out on the water with friends. Please call for rates.
We actively support makeup charters while in Ocean City MD. Current cost of a make up is a flat fee of $400 per man with a 6 person minimum. We don’t support makeups for Chesapeake Bay fishing. If you would like to be added to our Ocean City off-shore makeup list please drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We maintain an active list of off shore anglers and often match up a group for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
How we fish:
Trolling – Bottom Fishing – Chunking – Jigging – Live Bait – Night Fishing
Ocean City MD Fishing Tournaments:
- 33rd Annual Ocean City Shark Tournament – May 29th thru 31st – 2015
- 32nd Annual Canyon Kick-Off – July (TBD) 2015
- 10th Annual Kids Classic July – (TBD) 2015
- 28th Ocean City Tuna Tournament – July 10th thru 12th – 2015
- 2nd Annual Big Fish Classic – July 24 thru 26th – 2015
- 6th Annual Ladies Tournament – August (TBD)- 2015
- 41st Annual White Marlin Open – August 3rd thru 7th 2015 (BOOKED)
- 22nd Poor Girls Open – August (TBD) – 2015
- 24th Annual Mid Atlantic 500 – August 16th thru 21st – 2015
- 57th Annual White Marlin Tournament – Aug (TBD) – 2015
What to Bring on your charter:
- Seasonal clothing and hat
- Rain wear (if in forecast)
- Polarized sun glasses and Sun Block
- Lunch, Snacks, Drinks (cans preferred but not required)
- Camera / Go Pro
- Motion sickness medications if needed
- Cooler for your catch
Fishing Charter Catering:
Catering can be provided. Please call us ahead of time and we’ll help coordinate. The Natural maintains a fully stocked galley, so in addition to catering, parties are welcome to prepare food on the boat. Just give us advanced notice what your group would like to prepare and we’ll be sure to have what you need when you arrive. Thanks.